The Loudon Annoying 24 Hours of Lemons race is this weekend May 5-6.
For all of the Event Details check out Loudon Annoying 2012
Schedule of Events at NHMS
Friday May 4 Gates open at 7:00 AM
- Pre-Race Testing 9:00 AM – 5:00PM. Cost $150.00 per car which includes one driver. Additional drivers are $50.00.
- Technical Inspection- Mandatory– Noon- 5:00PM. The car and at least one driver per team must be present.
Saturday May 5 Gates open at 7:00 AM
- Mandatory driver’s meeting 9:00 AM
- Race Session I : 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM—- Let’s go Racing
Sunday May 6 Gates open at….I assume 7:00 AM
- Mandatory driver’s meeting 8:15 AM
- Race Session II : 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM—- Let’s go Racing
- Checkered Flag: 3:30 PM
- Awards: 3:45 PM
- Gates Close 7:00 PM
Spectators, Spotters and Crew:
All-access paddock passes allow spectators to get “dangerously close to the dilapidated machines” are available at the gate. Tickets are $30/weekend or $20/day. Kids under 16 are free.
If you want to spot or crew….let us know drop us a comment especially if you have experience. If you don’t have experience and want to learn more follow the blog and see if you may want to crew the next great adventure.
Directions to NHMS1122 Route 106 North Loudon, NH 03307
From the South: Take I 93 N to Exit 15 E onto I -393 East. Take Exit 3. Turn Left onto Route 106 North. NHMS on the Right about 9 miles.